Wednesday 14 September 2011

Things I Have Eaten or Chewed Which, Judging From My Humum's Reaction, I Shouldn't Have

1 Feather Duster
1 hairbrush
1 Sheepskin Rug
1 Designer Sunglasses
2 Mobile Phones
1 Thigh length nylon stocking
2 Box of chocolates
1 Roast dinner left on table whilst my humum went to the toilet

1
Picnic hamper full of cupcakes
Furry Cushions - several
Shoes - several
Pop Socks - several
G-strings - severa
l
Cuddly Toys - several
Wood - lots
Corks - lots
Plastic bottles - lots
Soap
- once (never again)


Some of the above I was caught eating red-pawed. Others my humum discovered only on their 'exit' route. One resulted in a near death situation and its subsequent extraction cost my humum £600 in vets fees. The near death situation warrants its own post, so I shall save the finer details for another day...

Until then...Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment